Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 227

NYSE Market Breadth Update

Attached is the NYSE Bullish Percent Index and the NYSE long, medium and short term moving average breadth charts.

The NYSE Bullish Percent Index

NYSE Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages P&F charts

NYSE Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages line charts

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the NYSE New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

S&P 1500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns charts

Attached is the up to date S&P 1500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns charts

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2016-01-23, 03:45 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: The big question is does the US market take out its Aug lows or do we bounce from here? MACD is curling up, but not confirmed short term buy yet. Would love to see the DOW hit new lows like the FTSE.

I am thinking the same thing. It's been a rapid drop to support so my "feeling" is that it bounces here but I'm trying to keep emotions out of it. I do pay attention to others emotions and there is certainly a more bullish sentiment than we had in August, although we dropped even lower this time. But it is mixed. I was kind of thinking if there was a strong rally here it might bring a lot more false confidence. The news buzz is all about the relationship to oil. I can't help but think oil is going to recover as the market descends.

One thing I noticed is the AD line is showing a positive divergence - the AD has made a new low but the Dow hasn't. But I am not sure if that's a long term signal because the examples in the book of that are after significant declines / bear markets. Perhaps a short term buy signal I am not really sure.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Attached is a longer term chart of the Dow showing how close we are to critical support

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the updated US equity index charts.

US Stock Indexes

isatrader

Monthly charts - NYSE, Nasdaq & S&P 500

Attached is the updated montlhy US equity index charts for a look at the bigger picture and comparison to the past.

US Stock Indexes

isatrader