Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 228

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

I closed my shorts out when the MACD did a bullish crossover as these rallies can last for weeks, albeit with wild swings. Good graph of MACD http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui Will reshort when MACD goes bearish again. Found this an invaluable timing tool in 2008.

Gold monthly charts

Gold monthly charts in Dollars, Euros and Pounds.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

S&P 1500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns charts

Attached is the up to date S&P 1500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns chart

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Euro - Stage 1 base

I don't often post the currencies charts, but the Euro is forming a one year Stage 1 base and showing some strong relative performance. Attached is the weekly chart.

isatrader

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the updated US equity index charts.

US Stock Indexes

isatrader

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

Also attached is the UK cumulative AD line

isatrader

NYSE New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the NYSE New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

pcabc's breadth plots

US:

UK:
Not showing FTSE250 as plot data is poor. My calculations for breadth based on FTSE350.

Gold:
My breadth calculations based on sample of miners.