Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 270

Gold and Silver Miners

The amount of gold and silver miners making Stage 2 continuation attempts is too numerous to highlight. So I've attached a custom scan with the list of the gold and silver miners in the US and Canadian main markets with a price above $1 to help anyone interested in researching the sector.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$SLV - potential for Stage 2A breakout attempt

Silver (SLV) is near the top of the developing Stage 1 range again, so watch for a potential Stage 2A breakout attempt.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

XOM - (Exxon Mobil) one of the largest cap stocks is at the top of it's Stage 1 range. Watching for a Stage 2A breakout attempt.

isatrader

DOW looks set to open at a new 2016 high, I've gone to neutral from bearish

(2016-04-13, 12:05 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: DOW looks set to open at a new 2016 high, I've gone to neutral from bearish

Bullish? Or do you think its set up for a large drop? It is above a rising MA. FTSE is at 6362.8. DAX similar.

Wondering whether I actively sell my few short ETFs or let them hit the stops. Will double check the stops tonight.

What do you guys think of HAS?

PCABC, I closed out all of my shorts. I'm long TWTR at 16.50 (not on Stan's criteria as the chart is a horror show).

(2016-04-11, 03:19 PM)isatrader Wrote: Silver (SLV) is near the top of the developing Stage 1 range again, so watch for a potential Stage 2A breakout attempt.

Has this broken out, yet, in your opinion?