Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 200

(This post was last modified: 2015-01-29, 10:32 AM by Lplate.)

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

(2015-01-28, 09:31 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 06:46 PM)Lplate Wrote: It is a dilemma, isn't it, how much time to spend on potential future candidates way before they trigger on a scan

I find myself spending a fair bit of time on them many months before they reach the buy level, but often forget about them until they pop up in my scan again. So I need to work out a system to monitor the watchlist stocks better after I've posted them so that they don't drop off my radar.
Yes I understand that to keep a reasonable workload and system it is best to look only at the scan itself,because a full "could be later" watchlist would be too many to handle.
The other point about this stock is that the turnaround was in the 3rd week of Dec, which would be a low volume week anyway.

A few for the US watchlist from the intraday scans - ALV, CSII, HAR

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

MKTO - Attempting to breakout into Stage 2A on light volume.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Gold stocks with strong relative performance $GLD $GOLD

I'm still monitoring some of the gold stocks with the strongest relative performance, as I'm already in the one of the strongest - RIC.TO (listed under RIC in the US market), and so am considering a second position in one of the other best looking candidates imo. Gold has pulled back to the 200 day MA today, and so we are seeing some consolation in these leading gold stocks, after a very strong start to the year. So there could be an opportunity for an entry point in the coming days / weeks on either a further pullback or continuation breakout in some of these or other leading gold stocks.

KDX.TO

GFI

SBGL

WDO.TO

CG.TO

isatrader

MITK - Stage 1 base developing and still under near term resistance currently. But promising price action.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2015-01-30, 02:40 PM by Amedee.)

(2015-01-29, 09:25 PM)isatrader Wrote: MKTO - Attempting to breakout into Stage 2A on light volume.

I hope the volume will come today Huh, my buy stop was triggered @35.11 so I am in with half position. I like the long consolidation base: it gives me a PO (price objective on the horizontal count) of 56 on the 1BR and 3BR (1 box reversal and 3 box reversal) chart and a RR of 5 (my SL is @30.87).

---
Amedee
Pulling the weeds and watering the flowers (since 10/06/2015)...

A few for the US long watchlist from the intraday scans - HLIT, TROV, CCMP, CPRX, CPHD, AMZN

isatrader

CRMD - Attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation with heavy relative volume.

isatrader