Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 198

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

well done with CLDX, I might buy some INFI on this pullback, I'm long SQNM at 3.48

A few for the US watchlist - COSI (Raised Stage 1), TTC, CYN, CY

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 05:35 PM by Amedee.)

(2015-01-23, 01:40 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few for the US watchlist - COSI (Raised Stage 1), TTC, CYN, CY

I do like CY Idea, price objective = $28.5! I placed a buy stop @15.25. My RR (reward/risk) = 7.4!

Another one I am watching is MKTO (buy stop in place @35.09) and RAX.
I already bought a first position in TWTR (because of low risk entry in my opinion and according to the P&F pattern I follow) and have a second buy stop @41.

My short term indicators are turning green...

---
Amedee
Pulling the weeds and watering the flowers (since 10/06/2015)...

A few more from the intraday scans for the US long watchlist - TSEM, ETFC, INFN, EGRX, SBUX, MIK, ZEN

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

CCXI - highlighted back in December when it made it's early Stage 2A breakout attempt, and has since consolidated higher working through the resistance range and on Friday attempted to make it’s initial Stage 2 continuation breakout through the resistance highs.

It closed this week above the early 2014 highs at $8.48, but was just short of clearing the December spike highs. And so it needs to see a weekly close above $9 to confirm on P&F and monthly charts, as it's still a little short on those, as the P&F chart needs a close above $9 to give a new double buy signal, and price is still below the 30 month MA, which is at $8.55 this week.

isatrader

MIFI - strong rebound on Friday from the Stage 2A breakout level to close the week positive causing the P&F chart to reverse back to Xs. Needs to close above $5.5 to make it's initial continuation breakout.

Disclosure: I went long MIFI on the 14th Jan at $4.40

isatrader

VMC - Stage 2 continuation attempt

isatrader

ADEP - attempting to recover back into Stage 1, ahead of earnings on the 4th February. Volume has got very quiet as it consolidates around the 30 week MA.

isatrader