Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 193

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

BEAT - I highlighted this at the weekend in the free US watchlist thread as a potential for a Stage 2 continuation breakout, which it made today as it moved 6.47% higher with strong relative volume of 2.66x the daily average, and so looks set to challenge the 2014 highs. P&F chart gives a preliminary price objective of 20.50, so with a traders stop loss position of 9.49 it has a good R/R.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-12, 11:41 PM by Amedee.)

(2015-01-12, 06:45 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few for the US watchlist intraday - CARB, TNP, NCFT
TNP looks great... $8.5 would be another major break... And not much overhead resistance...
I wrote some other people from a P&F forum about this ticker

What's the opinion over here?
Buy the way, this stock is not in a favored sector but it still is bottom fishing with an edge...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

---
Amedee
Pulling the weeds and watering the flowers (since 10/06/2015)...

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Thanks Shauna, Biotech is the #1 sector for this moment in the RS matrix we use on the P&F forum.
But it is interesting what tickers people have been posting over here. I am scanning some of them with the tools I use.
And it looks like, as Isatrader said, that Weinstein's system has some things in common with P&F. I think it can be a healthy mix ;-)

---
Amedee
Pulling the weeds and watering the flowers (since 10/06/2015)...

(2015-01-12, 11:37 PM)Amedee Wrote: What's the opinion over here?
Buy the way, this stock is not in a favored sector but it still is bottom fishing with an edge...

The Weinstein method stop loss would go under the recent swing low range at around 6.39 which is 3.20% ATR(52W) risk, and with an $8 stock I'd be looking for a minimum of a $16 target personally, which is 12.92% ATR(52W). So roughly 4 R/R.

The monthly chart is what interests me most on TNP as it's made a four year cup and handle base, and is currently at the top of it's Stage 1 range. So is attempting to make a monthly Stage 2A breakout.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

AGEN - highlighted at the end of last week. Broke above the resistance today on 6x the average weekly volume. Monthly chart is showing the most monthly volume ever for AGEN by a long way after only 8 trading days. It's had a 100% move in just six weeks. Watching for how it behaves on the first significant pullback.

isatrader

RE: Investor Method Watchlist

Happy New year guys!

Here are two more on my watchlist. I started my position with THLD and I am curious how ZGNX behaves. Good luck.

RE: Investor Method Watchlist

(2015-01-13, 03:32 AM)anupam384 Wrote: Happy New year guys!

Here are two more on my watchlist. I started my position with THLD and I am curious how ZGNX behaves. Good luck.

Happy New year anupam384,

I've marked the weekly charts of those stocks for our less experienced members, as both are still too early for the methods requirements. See attached.

isatrader

CDK - Attempting to make it's first Stage 2 breakout following it's primary base since the IPO.

isatrader