Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 182

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

PLNR - flirted with the $8 level earlier that it needs to close above to make a new continuation breakout. Watching this one closely, as missed the original pullback entry level that I highlighted months back as I took my eye off of it.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the US short watchlist - STRZA, ECPG, GPOR, CBK

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few for the US long watchlist - IDRA, RDWR, TASR, TYL, RADA

isatrader

(2014-12-05, 01:26 AM)isatrader Wrote: A few for the US long watchlist - IDRA, RDWR, TASR, TYL, RADA

With RADA is the breakout level at 4 or 6.25? I see this as problematic as I think it could be argued both ways. I'd not like to buy at 6.25 and then have it drop back.

(2014-12-05, 03:57 AM)pcabc Wrote: With RADA is the breakout level at 4 or 6.25? I see this as problematic as I think it could be argued both ways. I'd not like to buy at 6.25 and then have it drop back.

Personally with crazy volatile ones like this, I'd always go with the near term swing high personally. So the $4 area. But they are extremely difficult to trade.

isatrader

(2014-12-05, 04:16 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 03:57 AM)pcabc Wrote: With RADA is the breakout level at 4 or 6.25? I see this as problematic as I think it could be argued both ways. I'd not like to buy at 6.25 and then have it drop back.

Personally with crazy volatile ones like this, I'd always go with the near term swing high personally. So the $4 area. But they are extremely difficult to trade.

My experience with the more volatile shares is that either the spreads combined with putting in the overnight orders mean that if the stock drops I can watch it loose 15% say whilst still above MA30 or if I don't have a problem and it has a massive rise I watch it shoot up for a 50% profit and then watch it run all the way back down to a loss. I'm going to revise my stop loss approach to lock in some of that profit.

RE: Investor Method Watchlist

Hello all, here are two more for the watchlist.

My long term favorite IDRA. Also, BIOL both have near resistances so they are not perfect. However, look at the volume on IDRA. May be it would be enough to overcome the resistance.

RE: Investor Method Watchlist

(2014-12-06, 06:34 AM)anupam384 Wrote: Hello all, here are two more for the watchlist.

My long term favorite IDRA. Also, BIOL both have near resistances so they are not perfect. However, look at the volume on IDRA. May be it would be enough to overcome the resistance.

Both have come up in the Elite Board watchlist in the last few weeks. BIOL made a Stage 2A breakout this week, but volume didn't confirm as closed the week below average volume.

isatrader