Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 180

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

VEEV - Attempting to make it's first Stage 2A breakout. Volume is approaching the weekly average currently, and so there's a chance it could meet the 2x average volume requirement, and relative performance is breaking above the zero line for the first time.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few for the US long watchlist from tonight's scans - TIBX, RNA, QURE, CNDO, AAVL, BEAT, TTPH

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

The solid blue color for the moving avg. on the weekly chart; is it 1 week or 30 week Huh It's very confusing because I can't tell the difference.

Do I set the time frame of the chart to 21/2 to 3 years (weekly chart) to determine the stage of a stock Huh or using a shorter time frame Huh

(2014-11-27, 01:14 AM)CH868 Wrote: The solid blue color for the moving avg. on the weekly chart; is it 1 week or 30 week Huh It's very confusing because I can't tell the difference.

Do I set the time frame of the chart to 21/2 to 3 years (weekly chart) to determine the stage of a stock Huh or using a shorter time frame Huh

Hi CH868,

The solid blue color is used for both the 30 week and 1 week moving averages on my weekly chart. But the one week moving average is just a way of showing the closing price line over the price bars, so that you can see important formations easier, such as head and shoulders and cup and handle patterns.

I recommend using between a two and a three year chart for the weekly, as I've found this to be the optimal length for determining support and resistance levels that might still be relevant, and also makes determining the Stage much easier, as it has enough price history to see the most recent cycle of Stages that the stock has been through.

If you want to copy my chart settings, then I've put marked up weekly and daily charts in the first post in the Stage Analysis Study Guide - Questions and Answers

I hope that helps

isatrader

Thanks Smile

A few for the watchlist this evening - AAL, ARMK, ESNT

isatrader

RE: Investor Method Watchlist

VEEV - has made it's first Stage 2A breakout. Volume was more than 2x the 4 week average requirement and relative performance moved above the zero line.

Highlighted earlier in the week on Wednesday 26th Nov in the Elite Board.

CNDO - A fresh Stage 2A breakout after the severe gap down in 2013, which has left heavy resistance to work through. Volume was more than 2x the four week average, but didn't reach the 52 week average volume, but relative performance did break above the zero line.

QURE - Recent IPO, making it's initial Stage 2A breakout

ESNT - Another recent IPO, completing the move into Stage 2A

Highlighted during the day on Friday 28th Nov in the Elite Board.

To see all the stocks highlighted in the elite board during the week. Register for free here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/member.ph...n=register to get a one week free trial of the Elite members board.

isatrader