Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 124

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

A few US stocks intraday with strong negative volume and deteriorating price action for the short watchlist - GOGO, UACL

GOGO - Potential Stage 4 breakdown

UACL - Stage 3B, watch for a breakdown below the February swing low for a move into Stage 4A.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

CSV looks like its dropping off the edge of a cliff

(2014-04-29, 10:55 AM)isatrader Wrote: Attached is the US stocks for the watchlist from Monday's scans - SHPG (Late Stage 2B - attempting continuation), CRESY (Stage 2 continuation attempt), KWK (early Stage 2 still, but not clear of near term resistance yet).

For the short watchlist - CSV (Potential Stage 4A), DISCK (Stage 3B), SONS (Stage 3)

For the US watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AMKR, CRUS

And for the short watchlist - COH, CAS, RTEC, PRTA, LIWA, PLUS, WRLD, CNIT, SCBT, CMLS, ICLR, AMCX

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-30, 03:16 PM by shaunattwood.)

the bigger the top, the bigger the drop, 4 year top formation on COH

(2014-04-30, 12:48 AM)isatrader Wrote: For the US watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AMKR, CRUS

And for the short watchlist - COH, CAS, RTEC, PRTA, LIWA, PLUS, WRLD, CNIT, SCBT, CMLS, ICLR, AMCX

HLF back at its neckline?

(2014-04-30, 03:16 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: the bigger the top, the bigger the drop, 4 year top formation on COH

(2014-04-30, 12:48 AM)isatrader Wrote: For the US watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AMKR, CRUS

(2014-04-30, 03:16 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: HLF back at its neckline?

Yep, but second attempt at it, so I'd personally be a bit more cautious with it and would wait for close back below 50 day MA or three box reversal on P&F chart which would be move below 58. How would you play it?

isatrader

(2014-04-30, 03:16 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: the bigger the top, the bigger the drop, 4 year top formation on COH

Yep, if you look at the monthly chart attached, you can see it's attempting a monthly Stage 4A breakdown and so could be in for much more weakness.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

My attempt to short HLF above 60 was rejected as its too hard to borrow, so I won't be playing it.

What's your opinion on shorting F?

I'm also keep a close eye on NOW as a short above 50 but I prefer F's bearish MACD on the sharpchart.

(2014-04-30, 04:12 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2014-04-30, 03:16 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: HLF back at its neckline?

Yep, but second attempt at it, so I'd personally be a bit more cautious with it and would wait for close back below 50 day MA or three box reversal on P&F chart which would be move below 58. How would you play it?

(2014-04-30, 04:18 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: What's your opinion on shorting F?

I wouldn't personally consider it until it was back below the mid April swing low, as looking like a failed Stage 4 attempt currently as a break above the April swing high could put it back in Stage 1A imo. But it's on shaky ground and could easy turn down again. Tricky one.

isatrader