Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 98

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

LEDS is a single digit midget that caught my eye in Stage 1B, as it's making the right moves ahead of a potential Stage 2A breakout. It's still below resistance currently, but the weekly cloud has thinned significantly as it's been basing for over a year, and so is less significant now.

Volume has made very favourable patterns as on the two recent swing lows as it dried up to very light levels of well below average, and in the five weeks since the last higher low, it has been above average and was over two times the average this week on it's first breakout attempt. The monthly chart also shows over two times the monthly average volume.

Relative performance is also lining up for Stage 2A breakout as it has moved above the flattening zero line and short interest has declined from over 9 days in August 2013 to only 1 day currently. So this looks to have some potential. Attached is the charts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Potential single digit midget continuation moves - IDRA, LLEX

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Monthly single digit midget relative volume monsters - ELON, KOOL, IDRA, IFON

isatrader

RE: US Stocks - Intraday Watchlist and Discussion

With the broad market moving into Stage 3A, long ideas are going to struggle to make any headway unless the market bounces. So I'll try to start highlighting some stocks in Stage 4A and Stage 4 continuations on here when I have time.

isatrader

A few potential Stage 2 continuation moves with strong relative volume - ARTC, DYNT

isatrader

RE: US Stocks - Intraday Watchlist and Discussion

Strong relative volume move in LIOX today so far, which is attempting a Stage 2 continuation move. As always, it needs to close strongly for confirmation.

isatrader

Potential Stage 2 continuation moves with strong daily relative volume - LIOX, HW, CBM, AHS

isatrader

(2013-03-01, 09:49 PM)isatrader Wrote: GTY attempting to complete a breakout from a one and half year base. Will need to see a volume surge to make it more interesting.

[Update] It closed the week at 20.15, which is above the 19.94 range high from July 2012, and so is a confirmed Stage 2 imo.

Hi, I am practicing Stan's investor sell-stop method on GTY and would like to get your opinions:

If I purchased GTY on Mar 4th at $20.15 on stage 2 breakout. Here is what I would do:

1. Sell Stop: the previous correction low is on Feb 15th at 18.4 so the sell stop should be set around 17 7/8.
2. On May 6th, GTY reaches previous high so the sell-stop should be set below the 30 week MA(18.49) on Apr 3rd. and that is no difference than the initial sell stop.
3 . A significant trend line is formed at point Dec 31, Feb 15, Apr 3 and set sell-stop at 21 for half of the positions . It is subsequently touched on May 29th.

Am I doing alright so far?

My beginner question is: How do I handle the other half of the position?

thanks.