Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 93

RE: US Stocks - Intraday Watchlist and Discussion

VIMC is another single digit midget in Stage 2 attempting to make a strong continuation move today on more than 3x the weekly average volume and strong relative performance versus the S&P 500.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

(2014-01-17, 05:20 AM)anupam384 Wrote: I still own IDRA and RMTI. I sold most of my GALE position. I am not sure if you are in IDRA. If yes, you might be pleasantly surprised in the coming months. I see your ADEP has done very well and DRYS is doing fine as well.

I am dying for a spot to get back in on IDRA. Would love to see it drop down into the $3.50-$4 range in the next 1-2 weeks so I could jump back in.

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

Single digit midgets for the investor watchlist - VSCI, EDUC, SQNS

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Single digit midgets for the trader watchlist - SMI, CPST, VIMC, SKBI, AEY

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

US stocks for the trader watchlist - SB, NM, WNS, GLOG, PGH, RTRX, STML, USAK

isatrader

For the watchlist - CODE, DMRC, CUI, BVSN, IDIX, CADC

isatrader

I like this one....Looks like a head and shoulders formed over a long period. The 30 wma is decidedly positive whereas VSCI has just stopped declining and barely nudged up. Both are in strong sectors. It is very far from a good sell stop but that is often the case with the fastest movers.

(2014-01-20, 10:20 PM)gbarbs Wrote: I like this one....Looks like a head and shoulders formed over a long period. The 30 wma is decidedly positive whereas VSCI has just stopped declining and barely nudged up. Both are in strong sectors. It is very far from a good sell stop but that is often the case with the fastest movers.

Yep VSCI is only just attempting to move into very early Stage 2A and so is more suitable for longer term investors to consider the half entry, but VIMC has made a second attempt at moving into Stage 2 and has now completed it's first continuation move with a rising 10 and 30 week MA and good relative volume and relative performance. So is good trader method stock, but it's also at my favourite position, which is the monthly Stage 2A breakout, as it's cleared a three year head and shoulders base on the monthly chart and 30 month MA has just turned up. So investor or trader could trade it as is in confirmed Stage 2 advance.

Strong relative volume is what I'm looking for the most with this thread, so that I can highlight the strong movers earlier and sometimes before the breakout, so that closer sell stops are possible in some cases, and that we can get in some decent breakouts before the close, if they are acting right into the end of the day.

isatrader