Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 92

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

(2014-01-16, 02:28 AM)anupam384 Wrote: Happy New Year guys!! Hope you guys are kicking some serious ass in the new year. A little off topic but I wanted to point this out. I am not sure how many of you have heard about Dan Zanger. He is apparently considered a very successful trader/investor (He was even mentioned in Forbes) and has had great returns over the past few years.

Now the interesting part, check out the link below, where he posts the "10 golden rules"

http://www.chartpattern.com/10_golden_rules.html

Anybody see anything familiar ? Wink

Happy New Year anupam384, and I hope you've stuck with some of the stocks you were interested in, as I've noticed a few have done very well indeed like GALE, RMTI, IDRA etc.

Thanks for the link, it's always interesting to see what others are doing that trade in a similar way, and you can see from his book list why he trades in a similar style, as is a William O'Neil and Jesse Livermore fan.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks - Intraday Watchlist and Discussion

MTSN looks like it could make a potential Stage 2 continuation move, after a consolidating mostly above the rising 30 week MA over the last six months or so. Relative performance is above it's rising zero line and volume is already two times the 200 day average only a few hours into trading. Attached is the charts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NEWT is another small cap attempting a continuation move. Relative performance is strongly above a rising zero line, and volume is already past two times the weekly average with a day and half still to trade this week. Attached is the charts

isatrader

HTCO is attempting to make a new continuation move after consolidating it's gains from it's previous continuation for the last few months. Strong relative performance and volume is over 3x the weekly average currently.

It's pulling back to test the breakout level intraday, so I'm looking for a strong close above the breakout level to help confirm the potential continuation move. Attached is the charts.

isatrader

US stocks for the watchlist - NAT, NLST, SIFY

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

US stocks for the watchlist - HTCO, QTWW, RENT, PLNR, MTSN, DRRX, FAC

isatrader

Happy New Year anupam384, and I hope you've stuck with some of the stocks you were interested in, as I've noticed a few have done very well indeed like GALE, RMTI, IDRA etc.

Thanks for the link, it's always interesting to see what others are doing that trade in a similar way, and you can see from his book list why he trades in a similar style, as is a William O'Neil and Jesse Livermore fan.
[/quote]

Happy New Year isatrader. Oh I missed the part where he mentioned the books. No wonder he is trying to do what we do Smile

I still own IDRA and RMTI. I sold most of my GALE position. I am not sure if you are in IDRA. If yes, you might be pleasantly surprised in the coming months. I see your ADEP has done very well and DRYS is doing fine as well.

I also mentioned that RNN was on my watchlist back in November and it took off but I did not have enough dry powder. Sad I guess this is the only part about being an investor and not a trader that I am not a big fan of.

I am not sure if you guys deal with penny stocks but I started a position in ONCS. Their science is good and technically its doing okay as well.

Good luck fellows.

VSCI is a minnow that's got some volume recently, and looks to be getting more this week as is already 5 times the average volume as it attempts to clear the weekly cloud resistance. Relative performance has broken above a flattening zero line this week as well, so VSCI is attempting to move into Stage 2A imo and a potential 52 week closing high, if it can close the week at the current level or above.

isatrader