Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 86

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

KRO - attempting a Stage 2A breakout with strong volume and the relative performance crossed the zero line today. Price approaching first resistance of the late 2012 highs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

UK stocks for the watchlist - AMER.L, FLYB.L, MBH.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

UK stocks for the watchlist - SVR.L, FUM.L, GFM.L, DQE.L

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2013-12-31, 11:06 PM by Lplate.)

UNH $75.30is now just below theSept high of $75.60. http://scharts.co/1dSehnB
Early Dec It bounced on 30wk wma on good volume so ideal contunuation b/o would beif it breaks $75.60 on similar volume.
In a sector, Healthcare, with strong uptrend. Could expect depth of range target + $9 (75minus66), but stop would have to be under $70 though.

Happy New Year everyone.

I decided that to start the New Year that I'd go back over the last months stocks that came up in the investor watchlist in December and look at the long term monthly charts for the stocks that showed the best relative volume over the month compared to their average monthly volume. As volume is a key component of Weinstein's method that you should be always be looking for.

The following stocks in no particular order showed the best relative volume: ATHX, PMFG, DRYS, JST, EONC, AMRS, PNTR, BWEN, DEPO, BSQR, XPLR, DSKX, CYTR, CORT, ARTX, MMYT, TNK

Attached are the charts which I will split into a few posts

isatrader

(2014-01-01, 12:53 PM)isatrader Wrote: Happy New Year everyone.

I decided that to start the New Year that I'd go back over the last months stocks that came up in the investor watchlist in December and look at the long term monthly charts for the stocks that showed the best relative volume over the month compared to their average monthly volume. As volume is a key component of Weinstein's method that you should be always be looking for.

The following stocks in no particular order showed the best relative volume: ATHX, PMFG, DRYS, JST, EONC, AMRS, PNTR, BWEN, DEPO, BSQR, XPLR, DSKX, CYTR, CORT, ARTX, MMYT, TNK

Attached are the charts which I will split into a few posts

...continued from the previous post

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

JRJC was first highlighted back on 4th October at 2.20 http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...29#pid1829 as it was making it's first Stage 2 continuation move following it's Stage 2A breakout in August on strong relative volume. Since then it's made a further two continuation moves and finished the year on it's strongest volume week at 6.29, which is an excellent gain of 185.91%

The move and the volume over the last three months has been exceptional, but due to the volume it looks like this could have further to go yet in it's Stage 2 advance and is yet to have it's first significant correction, and so is one to watch for a pullback imo. Attached are the charts.

isatrader

Some more monthly charts with strong relative volume for the watchlist - CART, AMCN, BOSC, WLDN, MFRI, ABTL, KINS, GAIN, IRIX

isatrader