Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 57

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

(2013-10-16, 12:44 AM)anupam384 Wrote: Isatrader, after you posted the other day that shipping industry is doing well, I have come across the same at least in 2 different places. I have DRYS on my watchlist and am waiting for it to pull back further.

I also found another stock IDI. Seems like it has formed a good base over a couple of years and is ready to breakout on really high volume. What are your thoughts about IDI. Thanks.

I'm of the same view on DRYS and am targeting a pullback towards low $3 zone for a possible entry, as DRYS and EGLE look to be the strongest in the group currently. But watch the Baltic Dry Index.

IDI is another Chinese stock clearly getting some interest by the volume build. It's showing all the right signs of strong volume on the up weeks and contracting volume on the pullback. Good find.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

SAIA has potential to make a Stage 2 continuation move, and has formed an inverse head and shoulders pattern.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

DIS (D'amico) is an Italian stock making a Stage 2 continuation move today to new 52 week highs on 7 times daily average volume, and strong relative performance. Attached are the charts.

isatrader

Posted this one months ago and have been averaging in. It finally broke out today on some nice looking volume thus far. This chart was last updated yesterday but it did break out today imo..The reason I like this one is that Spanish and Greek (and Italian) stocks have recently crashed and I am all about finding the recently humbled markets. This one in particular seems to be the strongest of the Spanish banks and unless we see the country drop out of the EuroZ (which is a possibility), the stock should continue its upward trend as the country continues to make gains economically.

Currently @ $9.05

(2013-10-16, 05:50 PM)Locked in Wrote: This one in particular seems to be the strongest of the Spanish banks and unless we see the country drop out of the EuroZ (which is a possibility), the stock should continue its upward trend as the country continues to make gains economically.

Santander is the largest bank in the Eurozone and has expanded all around the world in the last ten years, and is a major player in the UK market these days since it took over Abbey National. So don't think of it as just a Spanish bank as it's diversified around the world.

isatrader

Quote:Santander is the largest bank in the Eurozone and has expanded all around the world in the last ten years, and is a major player in the UK market these days since it took over Abbey National. So don't think of it as just a Spanish bank as it's diversified around the world.

Thanks for pointing this out Isa- I originally learned of it while living in Colombia and thought of SAN as a play on South America as well so I should not forget that! The important thing is that all of these markets have been way behind the US market so now need to play a little catch up. Also, 9% dividend is the reason why this is a great long term investment.

A couple of single digit midgets breaking out into early Stage 2A today on strong large player volume - SEED and USEG. Both need to close the week above the breakout levels to confirm the Stage 2A breakout.

isatrader

A few European stocks for the watchlist listed on the Euronext - AMG, BCP, DVT

isatrader