Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 55

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

I highlighted BFR and GGAL on 23rd August http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...15#pid1315 as they were breaking out on heavy volume and close to clearing their near term resistance. Since then they have continued strongly higher, GGAL +52.7% and BFR +48.9% and volume has continued to be very strong at more than double the 52 week average most weeks, and relative performance is very strong.

So these two are going on the future pullbacks watchlist, as they still haven't had their first significant pullback or consolidation period, and so might only be in the very early phase of their Stage 2 advances. Attached is the charts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Here's some more strong Stage 2 stocks that have had decent volume since they moved into Stage 2A for the future pullback watchlist. SHOR, PVA, PAM, EXTR, TGS, EDN, BWEN

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few stocks in early Stage 2 for the watchlist OCLR, CBAK and CRESY

isatrader

Thanks, for the charts, isatrader.

Is it only NYSE stocks you post on, or do you also cover LSE stocks also?

i'm going to subscribe to this site paying monthly purely because I think you do an excellent job here, but would love it if you also covered LSE/AIM based stocks also. You are from the UK, too Smile

(2013-10-13, 11:13 PM)Tryst Wrote: Thanks, for the charts, isatrader.

i'm going to subscribe to this site paying monthly purely because I think you do an excellent job here, but would love it if you also covered LSE/AIM based stocks also. You are from the UK, too Smile

Thanks for subscribing Tryst. I do post charts for UK stocks as well, it's just harder to screen for them. However, I'm am planning on doing more work on the UK stocks and will try to highlight them as well as US listed stocks more often. They just require a lot more manual searching through charts to find.

As a note in case people aren't aware. This purpose of this particular investor watchlist thread is for anyone on the site to highlight stocks, in any country, in late Stage 1 or early Stage 2, to help us all find the developing themes and sectors getting the most interest. So if you find a good stock, then post the chart and then people are likely to look at other stocks in the sector if they think it has potential and we may find a developing theme like when goodtyneguy posted about the shipping stocks all the way back in March and Lplate followed it up here http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...338#pid338. A number of the members then got interested in the sector and have made good gains over the summer as this turned out to be one of the strongest sectors of the last six months.

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

FRS is very low priced stock quoted on the Madrid exchange, there has been exceptional volume over the past few weeks. It's in the renewable energy space which is supportive of its break out. Whilst it's not in position to buy at the moment some maybe interested enough to put it on their watchlist.

I got into 25/09/13 so I have put the daily chart up which I had marked up for entry in my journal in the elite members section (still to enter up there though).

ADT SHORT

(2013-10-13, 11:13 PM)Tryst Wrote: Thanks, for the charts, isatrader.

As requested by Tryst, here's four UK AIM stocks showing large volume surges in varying phases of Stage 2 for the watchlist - GNG.L, AOR.L, INL.L and PUR.L

isatrader