Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 466

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 14 December 2020

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AAXN, ALT, CRSR, DDOG, DVAX, NFLX, PYPL, SOL

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 14 December 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$KGC potential Stage 4 breakdown attempt

$KGC at the Stage 4A breakdown level. Needs to recover the 200 day MA or could quickly fall into Stage 4 decline

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Entry $FROG and $ARRY

A few swing trade entries near the close today with $FROG and $ARRY

I re-entered $FROG at 68.35 (2/3 position - 12% size). Volume has really dried up, and 4 weeks of very tight closes now.

https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...00069?s=20

And re-entered $ARRY at 37.29 (2/3 position - 12% size)

Decided to enter early on low volume before a breakout on increased volume, as gives me much tighter risk at only a few percent or so.

https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...25219?s=20

isatrader

$RXT - Starting to pullback

$RXT starting to make the pullback I was watching for following its strong rally off the lows of the developing base. Ideally I'm looking for it to drop back to the 18-19 liquidity range and for supply to diminish as it declines for a potential entry point

Also made a few new swing trades today. Entering CRSR and DDOG

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 15 December 2020

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AAPL, CSIQ, CYBR, EBAY, EXPE, FSLR, HL, JKS, LOVE, MGI, NOVA, RIOT, RUN, SHOP, SNOW, SONO

#stocks #trading #investing #breakout #pullback #stockMarket

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 15 December 2020

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 16 December 2020

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - AG, AMZN, COUP, DKNG, FCEL, SHOP, ZS

#stocks #trading #investing #breakout #pullback #stockMarket

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 16 December 2020

isatrader

$CRSR add on buy

I added to $CRSR today at 37.04 ask via buy stop order (1/3 position - 6% size)

That takes it up to a full size 18% position with an average price of 36.53

Here's the marked up 2 hour chart of the entries.

isatrader

$CRSR add on buy

I added to $CRSR today at 37.04 ask via buy stop order (1/3 position - 6% size)

That takes it up to a full size 18% position with an average price of 36.53

Attached is the marked up 2 hour chart with the entries

isatrader