Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 425

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Some that might be worth catching on a pullback?
CRM, HII, INVE & PERI

(2020-01-09, 12:40 AM)pcabc Wrote: Some that might be worth catching on a pullback?
CRM, HII, INVE & PERI

Yeah, some nice ones in there. CRM was in the weekend update video, and PERI has come up a few times in the watchlist since I highlighted the Stage 2A breakout in July. So I think it's a good sign when stocks appear multiple times. I hadn't come across HII and INVE yet. So will add them in to watchlist. Thanks.

isatrader

(2020-01-09, 12:51 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2020-01-09, 12:40 AM)pcabc Wrote: Some that might be worth catching on a pullback?
CRM, HII, INVE & PERI

Yeah, some nice ones in there. CRM was in the weekend update video, and PERI has come up a few times in the watchlist since I highlighted the Stage 2A breakout in July. So I think it's a good sign when stocks appear multiple times. I hadn't come across HII and INVE yet. So will add them in to watchlist. Thanks.

PERI is undergoing a reverse merger apparently.  Not sure you can do anything with that one right now.

isatrader

isatrader

Videos: US and Canadian Stocks Watchlist

isatrader