Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 426

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Some to look at:

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Breakouts today, but no volume:

AOSL, ES, PODD, JCOM, LEN, PHM, LSXMA and WLH.

isatrader

Breaking out todayh, but low volume.  G is the odd one out as it it breaking above an odd daily high from a while back:
WEX, G, FISV, ADP and ALLE.

AOSL got my attention. Few questions, does it look like a head shoulder formation? My first stop would be around 11.57 correct? To be honest , I do not see any issue with this stock, although I did not check how the sector is doing.

(2020-01-16, 08:52 PM)alphatech Wrote: AOSL got my attention.  Few questions, does it look like a head shoulder formation?  My first stop would be around 11.57 correct?  To be honest , I do not see any issue with this stock, although I did not check how the sector is doing.

Do you mean an inverted head and shoulders bottom? As yes it has those characteristics on the weekly chart. Although it's not trading very well today. I would want to see it close the week strongly near the high of the weekly price candle imo, and clearly above the previous swing high that was formed after the Stage 2A breakout.

The stop loss would go under the recent swing low and the 30 week MA ideally. So anywhere under 11.99 currently.

The sector is semiconductors, which is one of the strongest sectors. 

I have included the daily chart and the sector weekly chart for reference.

isatrader