Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 417

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - AFE.V, APLS, BLDP, BURL, CLBK, CROX, ISRG, LULU, MCK, MTEM, NUAN, PKI.TO, PLUG, TPX

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Lots breaking out right now from my watchlist but most on poor volume.  MX, which I have just bought a position in, is the exception:
AMAT, T, CEEN, CAGDE, FRIZ, GSBC, KW, MX & ORIT.

I wonder if volume will strengthen on the others by the close?

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AKR, COTY, CPRT, INSG, LAD, LCII, RDVT

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Plenty of breakouts today, but few with volume.

MX, REPH:

Disclosure, I opened a position in MX today.

Though REPH is tempting I'm not so sure about biotechs right now as a sector.  

Interesting that MX had been on a watchlist which is how I spotted it.  However, it did not come up in my screener for some reason.

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - INMD, INSG, SITC, UTX

isatrader

AVY, LAD:

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - CAT, CFX, DSX, FLY, GNK, HLX, HNGR, PTQ.V, SALT, SBLK, WM.TO

Note: a strong showing from the shipping stocks again on todays scans, with multiple in the watchlist above and from previous posts. If you use the Forest to the trees approach from the book, then shipping is the hot sector right now to be focusing on imo.

isatrader

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - AB, AEIS, AMAT, DBAW, DBEU, LUV, ORLY, PDD, SMSI, TAL, TRTN, UCTT

isatrader