Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 415

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - DOCU, FND, GSL, NAT, RH, STNG, TUR, WFC

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - ADES, ENIA

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - FRO, MKC

isatrader

A surprising number of stocks for the watchlist from Wednesdays scans considering the carnage in the major indexes. But that's the point of the daily scans that I do. As the individual stock charts tell you a lot more about what's going on than the indexes do imo.

DHT, KDMN, KFRC, LEN, PAYX, PNG.V, RESN, ZYXI

isatrader

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Haven't posted in a while.  Here's a couple that I am watching.  I traded in and out of RADA recently and waiting for another entry point.  Just got into AJX the other day - good to see it hold up with the market down today.  And volume was up at the same time.  Not a long history but its at an all time high with no resistance above.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

(2019-10-02, 11:49 PM)gbarbs Wrote: Haven't posted in a while.  Here's a couple that I am watching.  I traded in and out of RADA recently and waiting for another entry point.  Just got into AJX the other day - good to see it hold up with the market down today.  And volume was up at the same time.  Not a long history but its at an all time high with no resistance above.

Good to see you back Smile

isatrader

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - OKTA, TAL, VIPS

isatrader

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - COST, COUP, DOCU, DXCM, GSX, HUBG, INFU, IPHI, LBRDK, LPG, LTM, MDLZ, NAT, PAYS, PFPT, RH, SEDG, SHOP, SMTA, TNK, ZYXI

isatrader