Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 412

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

(2019-08-30, 12:19 AM)autoPie Wrote: Did you include the cloud for PLG because it's below still?

Yes, when a stock is still below long term resistance I usually include the cloud as it gives extra information about the risk.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2019-08-30, 07:33 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2019-08-30, 12:19 AM)autoPie Wrote: Did you include the cloud for PLG because it's below still?

Yes, when a stock is still below long term resistance I usually include the cloud as it gives extra information about the risk.

Very cool. Thank you for sharing these.

(2019-08-25, 10:46 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2019-08-24, 02:42 PM)briansmith456 Wrote: MCR.V looks like it is about to break out unless I am missing something.

Potentially, but it is in the weakest sector - energy, and the market breadth is weakening too. So, I always go back to page 75 in the book, which highlights the Forest to the Trees approach. Re-read that, and you'll know what the method recommends.

Beautiful chart set up. It is in the energy sector but they maintain pipelines which explains why falling oil price makes no difference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 2019-08-30, 07:23 PM by briansmith456.)

(2019-08-30, 07:20 PM)briansmith456 Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 10:46 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2019-08-24, 02:42 PM)briansmith456 Wrote: MCR.V looks like it is about to break out unless I am missing something.

Potentially, but it is in the weakest sector - energy, and the market breadth is weakening too. So, I always go back to page 75 in the book, which highlights the Forest to the Trees approach. Re-read that, and you'll know what the method recommends.

Beautiful chart set up. It is in the energy sector but they maintain pipelines which explains why falling oil price makes no difference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - HUYA, SVE.V, SONO, JKS, GGI.V

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - COUP, CPRT, ESTC, INFY, ZUMZ

isatrader

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - AKTS, DOCU, GWRE, IPHI, LSCC, LULU, OLED, ORTX, RGEN, SMSI, SNAP

isatrader

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - ADVM, BLDP, MOBL

isatrader