Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 413

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - NOA, OC, QDEL, SMTA, TGP, TPH

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - BKD, CHEF, FNKO, GOGO, GSAT, HARP, HNGR, IQ, VLE.TO

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - AEE, CCS, CMBM, GFF, GGI.V, LBTYK, LEGH, LKQ, OSTK, PKD, RFIL, RUHN

isatrader

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - CQP, CUE, NNO.V, NS, PLUG, POWL, TCP, TGI

isatrader

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - CVE, CVM, EVER, JFIN, KOS, TALO, TOL, VNOM

Note: Energy stocks continue to dominate the scans from the last weeks, although most are deeply oversold Stage 4 stocks, and so only a few of the more developed bases and breakouts are making it into my watchlist posts. Is very similar to the position that silver stocks were in a few months back. So there is likely money to be made if you have the risk tolerance for these kind of short covering rallies, but be warned that the pullbacks when they come could be sharp. So are more suited to traders than investors imo.

isatrader

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

CVM & AXSM:

Only one addition to the watchlist tonight - SPWR

isatrader

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

CQP and TERP.  I was in TERP previously and sold.  I was keeping an eye on this to get back in.  However, it has broken out on, at best, modest volume.  So I have not tried to get back in.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)