Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 411

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

(2019-08-24, 02:42 PM)briansmith456 Wrote: MCR.V looks like it is about to break out unless I am missing something.

Potentially, but it is in the weakest sector - energy, and the market breadth is weakening too. So, I always go back to page 75 in the book, which highlights the Forest to the Trees approach. Re-read that, and you'll know what the method recommends.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2019-08-25, 10:46 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2019-08-24, 02:42 PM)briansmith456 Wrote: MCR.V looks like it is about to break out unless I am missing something.

Potentially, but it is in the weakest sector - energy, and the market breadth is weakening too. So, I always go back to page 75 in the book, which highlights the Forest to the Trees approach. Re-read that, and you'll know what the method recommends.

Good point. I wonder how it managed to do so well in a  sector that has been collapsing for many months now.

(2019-08-25, 06:57 PM)briansmith456 Wrote: Good point. I wonder how it managed to do so well in a  sector that has been collapsing for many months now.

Finding stocks showing strength relative performance is part of the method. So if it's showing strong relative strength versus its sector, then it has the potential to be a leading stock in that sector when the sector finally recovers. So it's a good one for your watchlist to keep an eye on.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

A few for the watchlist from Mondays scans - BSX.TO, MDCO, NCMI, PLAN

isatrader

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AKG, BCM.V, CDE, EXK, EXN.TO, F.V, FSLY, FSM, KAR.V, MAG, MUX, SIL, SILV

isatrader

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - PPLT

isatrader

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - PLG, QDEL

isatrader

(2019-08-29, 09:44 PM)isatrader Wrote: For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - PLG, QDEL

Did you include the cloud for PLG because it's below still?