Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 386

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

SRC & MCD:

[Image: vMS1bl0B]

Ready for liftoff?

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - ADSK, CAMT, CJJD, GHG, GRAM, IWR, PEGA, QQEW, ROKU, TER, TGIF.CA, YETI, ZLAB

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2019-04-02, 08:21 AM by pcabc.)

ANGO:

Large volume spike on breakout.  However, this is an over 9% sudden jump from well below to above the breakout level, there are other volume spikes and I'm not seeing a build up in volume, rather just a spike.  Spread is about 4% and this is not the strongest sector.  So interesting, but I don't think this one is quite right. 

I'm noticing a number of breakouts in the healthcare sector.

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AUDC, BAMM.CA, CVNA, ETSY, FB, KRNT, LPSN, LX, MIME, NIU, PHX.TO, PS, SMAR, TNDM

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2019-04-02, 08:21 AM)pcabc Wrote: ANGO:

Large volume spike on breakout.  However, this is an over 9% sudden jump from well below to above the breakout level, there are other volume spikes and I'm not seeing a build up in volume, rather just a spike.  Spread is about 4% and this is not the strongest sector.  So interesting, but I don't think this one is quite right. 

I'm noticing a number of breakouts in the healthcare sector.

Well,

if you like excitement something is happening.  Have a feeling this is a bit unpredictable, but volume interesting...

(This post was last modified: 2019-04-03, 12:01 AM by pcabc.)

APH, CSX, EXPD and NSC.  I believe CSX and NSC are both railroad companies, something happening there?

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - CAMT, FUV, ATUS, EWS, LRCX, MAR, NSP, OKTA, PKI

isatrader