Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 388

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - CVGI, NSSC, NVT, PS, RLGT, TGNA, YETI, DOMO, NFLX, TENB, SQ

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Breaking out but not seeing the volume AMH, CCMP, ISRG and TDY:

A few more (different screener),ENTG, INXN & TXN:

Interesting to note that ENTG does have interesting volume.  It appears to me that my volume indicators dipped for the last few data points such that my other screener missed it.  I ought to adjust my screening so it looks at the last five days max of my volume indicators perhaps?

(This post was last modified: 2019-04-13, 03:54 PM by pcabc.)

AIRG:

Excellent volume.  Would need it to pull back.  However, not in the pool of stocks I back-tested so I'd be wary myself.

Update: Spread 6.5%. Too much.

A few I'm keeping an eye on this week - IRBT, DOCU, GDDY, SE, MIME

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AT.V, ATAI, FIX, MDSO, MTCH

isatrader

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ARQL, PGR, PS, QFIN, RGD.V, VIOT, C

isatrader