Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 366

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2018-10-30, 10:05 PM)shaunattwood Wrote:
(2018-10-27, 11:15 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote: I'm shorting a few stocks since being long isn't working right now. Took me a while to realize it.

which ones? i shorted HMMJ.TO and closed it out

I just look for the ones with a negative rs. I use Stan's method to scope out to determine the trend. Then I trade those stocks.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans:

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - AMSC, ATTU, CVNA, ENSG, FOXA, JCAP, NPTN

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Hello,

I am relatively new and was wondering how Coca-Cola is faring with stage analysis?

Thanks!

(2018-11-03, 08:57 AM)canikram Wrote: Hello,

I am relatively new and was wondering how Coca-Cola is faring with stage analysis?

Thanks!

Coca-Cola (KO) remains in a strong Stage 2 despite the poor market conditions.

isatrader

One to add back onto the watchlist that I traded earlier in the year - GOOS, which had a 10% pop following it's quarterly earnings report and is nearing it's highs again after 5 months of consolidation, and is showing excellent relative strength compared to the market with the weekly Mansfield RS hitting new highs.

isatrader

A few for the watchlist tonight - AVID, CDNA, TWLO

isatrader

For the watchlist from Fridays scans - ATXI, BAK, BRC, CRAY, ESE, HCCI, MDB, NGVC, NSTG, SVI.V, VCRA, VIAB, WPC

isatrader