Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 365

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - ENW.V, LONE, NPTN, NVGS

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist tonight - Palladium is making a move today from it's recent consolidation towards it's highs of the year.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Tuesday scans - DXLG, EVTC, JBGS, OGC.TO, SENS

isatrader

Hi Isa, should we be finding short candidates now?

(2018-10-27, 09:50 AM)shaunattwood Wrote: Hi Isa, should we be finding short candidates now?

The market breadth is in full bear mode, so those that are inclined to, could do. But the breadth has reached extreme oversold levels in the short term, so it is probably not the best time yet imo, as chances of a relief rally are increasing.

Personally I don't short, so am continuing to sit in cash and looking at alternatives to stocks at the moment.

isatrader

I'm shorting a few stocks since being long isn't working right now. Took me a while to realize it.

(2018-10-27, 11:15 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote: I'm shorting a few stocks since being long isn't working right now. Took me a while to realize it.

which ones? i shorted HMMJ.TO and closed it out

Additions for the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AMT, AON, UA, XLNX

isatrader