Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 363

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

GOOS triggered one of my alerts and is on the move again, with a strong relative volume breakout attempt intraday.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few more additions to the watchlist today - ASNA, DNN, PAT.V, SPB.TO

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2018-09-27, 08:15 AM by pcabc.)

Three to watch, ECPI, FOSL and WWE:

I'm not sure if WWE really fits, but it is an interesting pull back.

You might want to ignore the lower indicator, its something I am playing with and the name is not quite right.

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - AUPH, TRVN, TOCA, VNDA

isatrader

US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Fridays scans - BCOR, CAMP, CRMD, GXU.V, SBLK, SPLK

isatrader

I am sorry if this question was asked before,

I am using ThinkorSwim TOS charting software, and i was looking to see whats the best way to set up the Mansfield relative performance indicator on TOS ?

Thank you

MTDR, SNP & SSL:

For the watchlist tonight on a heavy down day in the broad market, and small caps especially.

ATRS, FVAN.V, MSB, OLA.V, UAN, VIAV, WDO.TO, WGO.V, WOW

Note: the mining stocks continued to pick up in the volume scans today, I especially noticed a lot of gold stocks today, but most are in Stage 4 still. So rebounding from their recent lows like Gold itself. So potentially we might be seeing a Stage change in Gold to "Stage 4B-"

isatrader