Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 344

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

ASUR looks intriguing. All the indicators postive. Volume for last week is twice the 4 week MA. It broke out of S3 and resumed S2. Potential continuation buy? Personally, I'm a little hesitant to buy stocks right now with the markets topping.

(2018-05-13, 03:11 AM)Red Barron Wrote: ASUR looks intriguing. All the indicators postive. Volume for last week is twice the 4 week MA. It broke out of S3 and resumed S2. Potential continuation buy? Personally, I'm a little hesitant to buy stocks right now with the markets topping.

Fridays price action would be a concern for me as it was a relatively heavy volume pullback with a very large range for the day. So personally that would put me off for the time being until it showed more stability and no more strong down days like that. But if it holds up and consolidates on light volume then it might form a new entry point. I always try to consider the risk first before the potential gain. Where is the stop loss position, is it too extended in the short term from that point etc. i.e. I try to always lose small as I try think about what a trade will cost my account if it doesn't win first.

This is just my opinion, so look deeper at the stock if you are interested though, compare it to it's main rivals stocks charts and then make a decision, as only you should decide what you trade or not. As you should always do a full analysis and look for reasons not to buy a stock, before you actually do imo.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Fridays scans - AB, APPN, DSX, EOLS, IEC, IMMR, MCEP, NOMD, PEGA, PFSW, TTD

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

DQ popped up on my intraday scans attempting to move back into Stage 2 after 5 months of consolidation

isatrader

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - ATM.V, AUP.TO, BOOT, BYD, CNQ, CRSP, OGI.V

isatrader

A decent amount for the watchlist today with a few interesting ones - ALTR, ARQL, ASP.TO, CTSO, GOOS, GPRK, NEO.TO, OPTN, REGI, SBLK, SFUN, SIGA, WTW, TRXC

isatrader

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - BLPH, RCKT, IPI, AFMD, ATHX, ATU.V, ATZ.TO, CCXI, ENBL, GTXI, IOVA, TCS

Disclaimer: I'm alreadly long IPI, but thought I'd highlight it again today as it's attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation breakout on strong relative volume.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2018-05-16, 10:43 PM by pcabc.)

(2018-05-16, 09:59 PM)isatrader Wrote: Disclaimer: I'm alreadly long IPI, but thought I'd highlight it again today as it's attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation breakout on strong relative volume.
Eek, I crashed and burnt on that one, entering 29-12-2017, exiting 10-1-2018 at about a 17% loss. When did you get in, as its not broken above that December price?