Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 345

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2018-05-16, 10:38 PM)pcabc Wrote:
(2018-05-16, 09:59 PM)isatrader Wrote: Disclaimer: I'm alreadly long IPI, but thought I'd highlight it again today as it's attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation breakout on strong relative volume.
Eek, I crashed and burnt on that one, entering 29-12-2017, exiting 10-1-2018 at about a 17% loss.  When did you get in, as its not broken above that December price?

I got in on the 26th April at $4.79 here: https://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthre...8#pid12038, so only went into profit for me by about 5% for the first time today, as had a rocky start and I thought it was going to be stopped out, but it held above my stop loss and has surged the last three days to try and make the breakout attempt again. So hoping it will follow through this time.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2018-05-16, 11:05 PM)isatrader Wrote: I got in on the 26th April at $4.79 here: https://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthre...8#pid12038, so only went into profit for me by about 5% for the first time today, as had a rocky start and I thought it was going to be stopped out, but it held above my stop loss and has surged the last three days to try and make the breakout attempt again. So hoping it will follow through this time.

Thanks.  I'd have not considered that one as the breakout was below the late December / early January high.  But it was higher than the close on those dates.

For the watchlist tonight - ALDX, AXAS, CE, CRNT, CTIC, JWN, LAYN, NTWK, VET.TO

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

From Fridays scans for the watchlist -  BRIO.TO, CRON, FAMI, GORO, JW/A, NYMT, OOMA, PCOM, POLA, SVM, TAT, TTOO, SNMP, XOG, YEXT

isatrader

WEED.TO - attempting to make a return to Stage 2 with a continuation breakout attempt on reasonably strong intraday volume

isatrader

A couple of additional stocks for the watchlist tonight - EPM, PHO.V

isatrader

weed sector index HMMJ.TO breaking out above 18
THCX.V poised to make a new all time high
OGI.V breaking out above 4.8, also possible takeover target
APH.TO possible takeover target by WEED.TO, which gets listed on the NYSE this month, CRON jumped over 40% within days after its NASDAQ listing

For the watchlist tonight - ANGI, CMG.TO, CRZ.CA, GERN, GNK, PRN.V, QTNT

isatrader