Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 338

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A few for the watchlist from Fridays scans - APTI, BDR, CRZ.CA, ENW.V, FO.V, GPRK, MEG.TO, MPX.CA, THM

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Isa,

Nice list!

My breain is focused on obeserving behavior of volume on "pullbacks" after initial breakout. The more I "believe" my chances are increased on obtaining a profitable trade when adding on pullbacks with contracting volume, the more I will fight my fears and addon on instead of staying on sidelines for those "healthy" pullback.

Check out the chart attached for enw.v

Reagrds,

Patrick

(2018-04-15, 01:34 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few for the watchlist from Fridays scans - APTI, BDR, CRZ.CA, ENW.V, FO.V, GPRK, MEG.TO, MPX.CA, THM

I like this one : FEYE

BArra

(2018-04-16, 01:00 AM)barra Wrote: I like this one : FEYE

BArra

Is looking promising. Be interesting to see what the sector is doing and how it compares to others in the sector. Here's the top holdings from the HACK ETF: http://portfolios.morningstar.com/fund/holdings?t=HACK

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

CVNA - Stage 2 breakout attempt to new highs

Tonight's additions to the watchlist - APLS, APTO, AVE.V, CCJ, HOME, LMNX, TVE.TO, UEC, URG, UUUU

Note: four uranium stocks on the list tonight.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2018-04-17, 11:44 AM by badcharts.)

Hi all!

Stumbled on this chart (HNL.TO) , stage 2 breakout out a few weeks ago. If monthly candle close above 2, then harmony attained with higher prevailing timeframe.

Regards,

Patrick

(2018-04-16, 10:23 PM)isatrader Wrote: Tonight's additions to the watchlist - APLS, APTO, AVE.V, CCJ, HOME, LMNX, TVE.TO, UEC, URG, UUUU

Note: four uranium stocks on the list tonight.

(2018-04-17, 11:42 AM)badcharts Wrote: Stumbled on this chart (HNL.TO) , stage 2 breakout out a few weeks ago. If monthly candle close above 2, then harmony attained with higher prevailing timeframe.

Yep, it came up before in February in the watchlst. I posted the chart when it made it's initial Stage 2A breakout on the 15th February here: https://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthre...6#pid11746, but always nice to see watchlist picks working out. Volume didn't pick up until a few weeks after though, and by then the low risk entry point had passed. So one to watch for a pullback now imo.

isatrader