Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 337

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Hi,

I did a podcast on dbo => http://badcharts.com/2018/04/secretwars-...es-db-oil/

Looking at Toronto stock Exchange Oil & Gas sector, a lot of potentiel Stage 2 in there.

Notablly cdh and ath (needs to go through some Ichimoku resistance) . See attached jpg.

Regards,

Patrick

(2018-04-10, 11:49 PM)badcharts Wrote: Hi,

fcel looks nice! Closing in on an exit from Ichimoku cloud...

I'll give that ticker a closer look!

Thanks,

Patrick

(2018-04-10, 09:48 PM)isatrader Wrote: Tonights watchlist additions - CIB, DBO, DMA.V, EVM.V, FCEL, IOTS, PME, RGNX

Dbo looks even better! Will do podcast on that one Wink

(2018-04-10, 11:49 PM)badcharts Wrote: Hi,

fcel looks nice! Closing in on an exit from Ichimoku cloud...

I'll give that ticker a closer look!

Thanks,

Patrick

(2018-04-10, 09:48 PM)isatrader Wrote: Tonights watchlist additions - CIB, DBO, DMA.V, EVM.V, FCEL, IOTS, PME, RGNX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AXAS on the move today near to breakout levels if you are looking at that sector. No low risk entry, but one to watch imo

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Yes, looks contructive on weekly ala Stan W. and via a classical view on monthly.

Thanks! See attached jpg.

Patrick

(2018-04-11, 04:48 PM)isatrader Wrote: AXAS on the move today near to breakout levels if you are looking at that sector. No low risk entry, but one to watch imo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

More additions to the watchlist from todays volume scans - APVO, BNO, BTG, CURO, DBO, EC, KL, OKTA, PGM.V, TVE.TO, VST

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

GOLD - Potential for Stage 2 breakout

US Spot Gold ($GOLD) was on the move today, and tested the 2017 high. It pulled back at the end of the day, but after the recent consolidation is now in an excellent position for a breakout attempt. So am watching for a close above the 1370 level that can be clearly seen on the P&F chart attached.

It was also good to see a number of gold stocks showing up in the volume scans today too.

isatrader

Attached are Thursdays additions to the watchlist from my scans - APVO, BOLD, CDNA, CYRN, KEL.TO, MYA.V, PME, RKDA, RTRX, SCU.TO, SDX.V, SMTC

isatrader

Cannabis stocks - still life in the sector?

Did cannabis stocks complete their pullback from their late 2017 Stage 2 advance this week and put in a swing low? Maybe, maybe not. But for those that prefer to play the pullbacks, rather than the breakouts, it's certainly an sector to look at again, as was one of the best performing sectors in the last few months of 2017. So attached is the sector ETF chart and some of the individual stock charts.

HMMJ.TO (Sector ETF), LEAF.TO, CRON, WEED.TO, CMED.TO, ACB.TO, APH.TO

isatrader

Gold stocks in focus

With Gold again flirting with a breakout last week, I thought I'd take another look at the gold stocks and highlight a few of the most interesting charts.

NEM, AUY, AZ.TO, BCM.V, BVN, GGI.V, GORO, KL.TO, LGO.TO, MAX.TO, ORE.V, PGM.V

isatrader