Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 336

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Some more comments.

I just had a closer look at the stock and I think that it should be considered as being part of "Pharma&Biotech" sector, instead of Medical Equipment.

And Pharma/Biotech sector looks really bad.

(2018-04-08, 05:08 PM)kero Wrote: Some more comments.

I just had a closer look at the stock and I think that it should be considered as being part of "Pharma&Biotech" sector, instead of Medical Equipment.

And Pharma/Biotech sector looks really bad.

I think it's one of those that belongs in a smaller sub sector that we won't have a chart for, as they make a Diabetes Glucose Monitoring System. Which is an implant and sensor that goes on your arm, and then transmits data to a mobile app to monitor the persons Glucose levels throughout the day, so that they can adjust their insulin doses. So is medical tech. And hence the best way to judge it in terms of the method imo, would be to find out if it has any direct competitors that make similar devices and then compare to those charts, as the sector charts are probably too broad in this case.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Mmh... I see that you watched far more closer than me in this topic. Wink

I just considered the classification given by several websites.

(2018-04-08, 07:29 PM)kero Wrote: Mmh... I see that you watched far more closer than me in this topic. Wink

I just considered the classification given by several websites.

It's difficult, as for example the three public companies that I've found that are making Continuous glucose monitoring products are all in different sub sectors i.e.

ABT: Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
DXCM: Health Care / Medical Supplies
SENS: Health Care / Medical Equipment

And another direct competitor call Sano isn't publicly traded, but was invested in recently by fitbit. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/fitbit-i...apple.html

So it's a micro sector, which I'd call "Continuous glucose monitoring". So can only really be judged by the the individual stocks charts imo, as the broad sector charts aren't specific enough. So based on those, its showing good relative strength versus the market.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few for the watchlist from Fridays scans - BLFS, EHIC, FENC, I, PGM.V

isatrader

A few additions to the watchlist - PTN, SGI.V, VST

The first two have already broken out, so would be watching for how they behave on a pullback.

isatrader

Tonights watchlist additions - CIB, DBO, DMA.V, EVM.V, FCEL, IOTS, PME, RGNX

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2018-04-10, 11:55 PM by badcharts.)

Hi,

fcel looks nice! Closing in on an exit from Ichimoku cloud...

I'll give that ticker a closer look!

Thanks,

Patrick

(2018-04-10, 09:48 PM)isatrader Wrote: Tonights watchlist additions - CIB, DBO, DMA.V, EVM.V, FCEL, IOTS, PME, RGNX

Dbo looks even better! Will do podcast on that one Wink

(2018-04-10, 11:49 PM)badcharts Wrote: Hi,

fcel looks nice! Closing in on an exit from Ichimoku cloud...

I'll give that ticker a closer look!

Thanks,

Patrick

(2018-04-10, 09:48 PM)isatrader Wrote: Tonights watchlist additions - CIB, DBO, DMA.V, EVM.V, FCEL, IOTS, PME, RGNX