Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 327

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Is anybody lookin at TRXC? Seems like a classic Stan Weinstein textbook breakout.    

(2017-12-24, 07:09 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote: Is anybody lookin at TRXC? Seems like a classic Stan Weinstein textbook breakout.

I wouldn't call it a classic textbook breakout myself. As it went straight from Stage 4 into Stage 2 without basing and moved over 1000% in five months or so. So not a typical Weinstein pattern imo. But if you are going to trade it then make sure you manage your risk.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few more for the US watchlist - APTI, ARRY

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2017-11-17, 12:33 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Isa, I'd be interested to get your thoughts on Canadian cannabis shares. I just sold all of mine as they doubled in 2 weeks, mostly ACB. I'm looking for the following pullbacks for re-entry: $leaf if 14-15 + watching $hip hip.v for sub 40cents + $acb if $3.5 - $4 adding $weed partial buys at $17 $16 $15 above strong support at $14 + $imh if $1.2 or less + $CMED if 15-16
I'm convinced that the end of cannabis prohibition is the investment opportunity of a lifetime. These cannabis companies are some of the fastest growing in the world right now. I'm still long HMMJ (sector) and adding 500 more each month until full Canadian cannabis legalisation July 1, 2018. The volume spikes on the individual charts and the all-time highs really tick a lot of stan's boxes.

The canadian cannabis stocks continue to show strength and more importantly strong volume and all time highs. So as you said they tick a lot of stan's boxes. Shame I missed this one during my time off trading, as are exactly the kind of A+ patterns and volume that I look for with the method.

isatrader

HMMJ sector surging to new high, lots of continuation breakouts today, just added more LEAF canadian

(2017-12-27, 08:08 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: HMMJ sector surging to new high, lots of continuation breakouts today, just added more LEAF canadian

To give people a clearer picture of the HMMJ etf, here's a breakdown of the top stock holdings in the ETF.

WEED.TO - CANOPY GROWTH CORP . 12.89%
APH.TO - APHRIA INC . 12.08%
ACB.TO - AURORA CANNABIS INC . 11.45%
GWPH - GW PHARMACEUTICALS PLC . 9.73%
SMG - SCOTTS MIRACLE-GRO CO/THE . 9.49%
LEAF.TO - MEDRELEAF CORP . 8.85%
PRMCF - CRONOS GROUP INC . 4.36%
CNTTF - CANNTRUST HOLDINGS INC . 4.17%
INSY - INSYS THERAPEUTICS INC . 3.12%
CMED.TO - CANNIMED THERAPEUTICS INC . 2.91%

isatrader

For the watchlist from yesterdays scans - AXAS, APPN, CBW.V, FND, GALT, JJU, JJM, GSP, JCO.V, LGO.TO, MGW.V, HIP.V, ROYT, DBC

Note: Am noticing a number of oil and commodity stocks in the scans, with multiple commodity indexes at breakout levels. I've been looking for potential areas where rotation might be occurring for the start of the new trading year. As what led last year i.e. tech stocks etc are now showing a lot of late Stage 2s with Stage 3 patterns and even some breakdowns in to Stage 4. So oil and commodity stocks looks to be one possible area to look into that might benefit from some rotation out of last years leading sectors.

As I'll be really interested to see what sectors the volume goes into at the start of the new year when the pros return and start allocating money. As that will give some clues on where to focus next.

isatrader

Todays additions to the watchlist - ADVM, AXSM, BKX.TO, BOOM, COPX, OTEX

Note: annother strong day for Canadian canabis stocks and energy / materials stocks also, with multiple stocks showing up in my scans, alot of which had already been highlighted.

isatrader