Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 325

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A continuation breakout on good volume:
CA:ACB
Aurora Cannabis Inc.

ACB up 1/3 since my post on huge volume, earnings for WEED on Nov 14, sector HMMJ still marching up

Isa, I'd be interested to get your thoughts on Canadian cannabis shares. I just sold all of mine as they doubled in 2 weeks, mostly ACB. I'm looking for the following pullbacks for re-entry: $leaf if 14-15 + watching $hip hip.v for sub 40cents + $acb if $3.5 - $4 adding $weed partial buys at $17 $16 $15 above strong support at $14 + $imh if $1.2 or less + $CMED if 15-16
I'm convinced that the end of cannabis prohibition is the investment opportunity of a lifetime. These cannabis companies are some of the fastest growing in the world right now. I'm still long HMMJ (sector) and adding 500 more each month until full Canadian cannabis legalisation July 1, 2018. The volume spikes on the individual charts and the all-time highs really tick a lot of stan's boxes.

HIMX broke out, I reckon TWTR breaks out above 22 this week

Huge volume breakouts for FIRE and IMH (Canadian)

more Canadian cannabis breakouts: TBP, SCYB, CMM, KALY

I've been taking a break since the early summer due to work, but I'm going to start doing my scans again now that I have more time again. So below is a few for my watchlist from today's scan's: IO, OTIV, MLNK, RESN

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

shaun - i don't have access to the canadian tickers but watching HIMX looks like maybe a decent opportunity to get in on a pullback.

isa - OTIV really took off I was curious why and looks like it is tied to the crypto craze. i like the IO and RESN charts although not comfortable getting into IO at this level added to my watchlist.

late last year you highlighted the uranium stocks and looks like they could be getting ready for a continuation. volume building.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)