Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 305

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Good call, guys, banks going on the rampage. BAC breaking out to 10 year high on strong volume.

(2016-11-14, 04:17 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Good call, guys, banks going on the rampage. BAC breaking out to 10 year high on strong volume.

Thank u! Crazy moves in banks. Did u buy in?

hi global citizen, I'm only long 400 TWTR presently based on its rising back above its 150 day MA following recent volume spike and sell-off, also MACD buy signal

(2016-11-14, 05:50 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote:
(2016-11-14, 04:17 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Good call, guys, banks going on the rampage. BAC breaking out to 10 year high on strong volume.

Thank u! Crazy moves in banks. Did u buy in?

bought XLF tracker.
Not the most efficient, but for sure the most safe so far.Big Grin

BArra

CVX. I like this chart but I am mindful that, at least in sterling, oil is in stage 1 below a slightly falling MA at present.

AMD - Potential for a Stage 2 continuation attempt

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2016-11-18, 09:20 AM by pcabc.)

DSGX:

I've got an order in for COMM, I'm wondering (likely) whether to swap it with an order for DSGX.

Cancel that, I can't buy DSGX!

RIGP - Stage 1B, Potential for a breakout into Stage 2A

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.