Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 300

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A few for the long watchlist - CZR, TGS

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

TWTR volume breakout confirmed
maybe bidding action next

(2016-09-24, 08:56 AM)shaunattwood Wrote: TWTR volume breakout confirmed
maybe bidding action next

I thought you preferred to avoid possible merger stocks? I was burned by this one when it gapped 20% down in early 2015, so not one for me. But from a purely Stage Analysis perspective the concern would be that it's still under long term resistance. So possible too early, except for short term traders.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

I avoid stocks when the merger has been announced unless I suspect a bidding war. No merger on TWTR has been officially announced. If it is announced, it will jump into the 30s.

TWTR pulling back sharply after recent record volume spike. if it stabilises, looking to repurchase at the 50 day ma, with a stop loss below $18.

A few stocks attempting to make Stage 2 continuations - CRHM, EDM, TGS

isatrader

HNR - Single digit midget energy stock with potential for Stage 2A breakout attempt with strong relative volume today. Negative is that it's still under longer term resistance though.

isatrader

I came across this stock yesterday STML. which broke out of a classic Bollinger Band Squeeze on the weekly May 13. It also has punched through the top of the Ichimoku cloud. The stock likes the 20 MA on the daily and the 10 on the weekly. Relative strength is rising on both time frames. I will be watching for an entry next week.

Regards