Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 294

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A few Stage 2A breakout attempts today - TEDU, URBN

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ATEN - Stage 2A breakout attempt with 1.88x average weekly volume so far this week. So should reach the 2x volume requirement by the end of the week.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ARWR - Stage 2A breakout attempt with strong relative volume today

isatrader

Is anybody still in gold and silver?

(This post was last modified: 2016-08-19, 10:28 PM by pcabc.)

(2016-08-19, 08:52 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote: Is anybody still in gold and silver?

Yes, gold, silver, platinum and gold and silver miners. Down from their peaks but have not made major pullbacks. I'm waiting to see if they make a continuation.

I've made my own breadt charts against their respective miners. Limited in numbers to be sure.

On silver you can see where I got in on a pullback. :-)

I can see why people would want to take profits, either assuming it is over or due to the likelihood of pullbacks. Looking at GLD I wonder whether it is in the final stages of a nice continuation. It will go one way or the other shortly.

Yes, I have been heavily (for my small account) into gold and silver mining stocks like AG, DRD, RIC but am exiting at market open this Monday.

I exited in mid June because the Brexit vote was coming up, and moved into some energy stocks and the S&P 500 on their Stage 2A breakouts in early July. However, I would consider precious metals stocks again if there's a substantial pullback towards the 30 week MA in Gold and Silver, which may or may not be underway currently.

isatrader

Well the charts still looks bullish but at the same time with all this fed talk about whether they will raise or not, I'm not sure if the charts alone are enough to go by. Plus, I've been told that August is a bad month for gold so who knows what September will bring.