Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 295

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2016-08-20, 06:34 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote: Well the charts still looks bullish but at the same time with all this fed talk about whether they will raise or not, I'm not sure if the charts alone are enough to go by. Plus, I've been told that August is a bad month for gold so who knows what September will bring.

Well, it is not September yet, and the book says to ignore the news. However, I'd not increase my holding in this area as I'm heavily biased to precious metals / miners at present and I'm also waiting to see which way it does. Looking at GLD I wonder if it will breakout on the upside.

Although I said I'd ignore news I'd be nervous about bonds as they seem to have gone parabolic.

(2016-08-20, 07:34 PM)pcabc Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 06:34 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote: Well the charts still looks bullish but at the same time with all this fed talk about whether they will raise or not, I'm not sure if the charts alone are enough to go by. Plus, I've been told that August is a bad month for gold so who knows what September will bring.

Well, it is not September yet, and the book says to ignore the news. However, I'd not increase my holding in this area as I'm heavily biased to precious metals / miners at present and I'm also waiting to see which way it does. Looking at GLD I wonder if it will breakout on the upside.

Although I said I'd ignore news I'd be nervous about bonds as they seem to have gone parabolic.

Exactly! The book says to ignore the news. We'll see what happens. I'd hate to sell and then see them fly to the moon.

A couple from the US, both oil&gas producers.

SM just broke out 2 weeks ago. Maybe a couple of people on here still wanna get in? I will jump in tomorrow.

(This post was last modified: 2016-08-23, 04:51 PM by GlobalCitizen.)

Also looking at CHK. Not sure volume spike is strong enough.

(This post was last modified: 2016-08-23, 09:31 PM by pcabc.)

US REITs are strong. Considering DRH:

Another to watch, LHO:

A few for the watchlist - BZUN, MOMO, RAVN

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-25, 09:17 PM by odlareg.)

First post with chart. Cancer Genetics. Also some recent insider buying.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)