Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 293

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A few Stage 2A breakout attempts - BABA, BUFF (after hours Stage 2A breakout attempt, not shown on chart), and another 3D printer stock in Stage 1 - DDD

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

LEE - Stage 2A breakout attempt

PLNT - Stage 2 continuation attempt above IPO high

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

I highlighted BABA earlier in the week on the Stage 2A breakout day http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...2#pid10522, and it's followed through to close the week at it's high on more than 2x average weekly volume and strong relative performance. So a good quality breakout.

isatrader

BABA - US market, not quite sure whether you'd consider this a US stock:

(2016-08-14, 11:03 AM)pcabc Wrote: BABA - US market, not quite sure whether you'd consider this a US stock:

...But nice stage 2, for sure Big Grin

all emerging markets are rising, time to enter in Brasil, India stocks etc...

barra

(2016-08-14, 06:41 PM)barra Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 11:03 AM)pcabc Wrote: BABA - US market, not quite sure whether you'd consider this a US stock:

barra

I'll have to ensure the contry specific ETFs are in my scanner.

From the news Brazil has problems to sort out.

(2016-08-14, 08:07 PM)pcabc Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 06:41 PM)barra Wrote:

barra

I'll have to ensure the contry specific ETFs are in my scanner.

From the news Brazil has problems to sort out.

There are news ...there are prices :

quite similar with India ETF (in Euro), taiwan, Indonesia, south africa...This is not a question of news but money flood.

cheers

PWE - Highlighted over a week ago in Stage 1B. it's today attempting to make a Stage2A breakout

CRNT - Highlighted a month ago at the Stage 2A breakout level at the same time as NAK and REN http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...4#pid10324 both of which have had huge 100%+ moves, is today attempting to make a minor continuation move higher in early Stage 2.

isatrader