Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 288

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Disclosure, I have a position in X.

(This post was last modified: 2016-07-29, 08:11 AM by pcabc.)

Some ones for the list:

NAK - I highlighted this one earlier in the month here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...4#pid10324 on it's first Stage 2A breakout attempt. But it didn't complete the breakout, after a weak close that week and is now trying again on more than 4x average weekly volume.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

MDVN - Stage 2 continuation attempt to new highs. Classic Minervini 2T volatility contraction pattern

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Sector relative strength. A bit tall, hope it displays OK.

This could do with some polish.

(This post was last modified: 2016-07-30, 07:10 PM by barra.)

ORLY

My favorite very goog momentum during stage 2, consolidation and then new stage 2.

OSBC

barra

(This post was last modified: 2016-07-30, 07:09 PM by pcabc.)

Some US stocks. There is a lot happening in the US REIT sector (not all below are in that area) though some are a way from the MA. Might open a position in one of these.

Very hight volume spike on TAP. Odd for such a large company.

(2016-07-30, 07:09 PM)pcabc Wrote: Some US stocks. There is a lot happening in the US REIT sector (not all below are in that area) though some are a way from the MA. Might open a position in one of these.

Very hight volume spike on TAP. Odd for such a large company.

SUI seems to be the best option imo. Very good momentum from 2009 to 2015.

BArra