Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 62

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

FNMA (Fannie Mae) and FMCC (Freddie Mac) continue to be the recent leaders.

Attached is the charts of which I've also included the monthly chart of FNMA showing the longer term early Stage 2 developing through resistance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Some UK stocks for the trader watchlist - KYS.L, POS.L, HSP.L, BTG.L, GOOD.L, LRD.L, MOSB.L and DGS.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

JBLU - JetBlue Airways. Currently in Stage 2 following a continuation move last week. More interesting to me however is that it's in a monthly Stage 1B with potential for a monthly Stage 2A breakout to six year highs. Watch for a weekly close above 8. Attached is the charts.

isatrader

BP popped above its long term downtrend last week. I didn't do anything with it, but it is up today with some volume. I am not sure about the sector on this one but it is a nice value stock with a dividend almost 5% so worth a look. I bought some in my separate IRA account and took a flyer on a Jan 15 50 call which would increase substantially on a rise to say 60. If they settle the Macondo well costs, it could remove some uncertainty surrounding the stock so I am gambling a little but with an appropriately small amount.

KLIC looks to have potential for a Stage 2 continuation move to 10 year highs

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2013-10-30, 03:13 PM by goodtyneguy.)

Some stocks on my watchlist close to a buy point imo.

ABTL - secondary entry, looking for a convincing move above the spinning top tomorrow.

CTIC - ascending triangle nearing completion, buy stop in place.

*DGIT - pocket pivot purchase today, looking to buy tomorrow.

*JKS - secondary entry, bounce off chart support and 50 dma, could be in for a bit of a consolidation with this one.

OINK - secondary entry, if it holds 1.50 I will be looking for a PPP for an entry and if not it could become an investor opportunity. Earnings are out on this one on 12th of November so I may hold off until the dust has settled, don't want to make a pigs ear of it.

Anyone else getting the alien white vertical lines on their PRT charts?

* Would have been in today but forgot the clocks had gone back for the end of british summer time at the week end, thought I'd lost my internet connection when nothing was moving at 8.30pm:-)

(This post was last modified: 2013-10-29, 11:14 PM by goodtyneguy.)

Some on my watchlist close to a buy point imo.

DRYS - secondary entry, complete retracement to the BO level. Would have liked to have seen a little less volume on the retracement though.

EGLE - secondary entry, dropped below the previous resistance/support level but quickly repelled as evidenced by the pipe bottom. Will need to see convincing price action above the high of yesterdays candle to validate the pattern.

MY - may have some more work to do on the down side to the BO level/10 wma.

Anyone see anything different?

I'm watching ADEP and SCTY very closely at the moment to see how their pullbacks play out, as both look to have the right ingredients for a longer term Stage 2 imo if these pullbacks/consolidations show a decent contraction in volume.

isatrader