Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 481

US Stocks Watchlist - 13 April 2021

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ATVI, BILL, CRWD, HLIT, LYFT, MSTR, NET, NSTG, RIOT, SI, SONO, SSTK, TWLO, TWST, UBER, UPWK, VALE, ZS

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 13 April 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

#breakouts #trading #stocks #StockMarket #money #nasdaq #nyse

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Stocks Watchlist - 14 April 2021

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - AA, ALB, BBL, BP, CLR, CNQ, CVE, DCP, DVN, ELY, EOG, FANG, FCX, HGV, PDCE, PUMP, PXD, RIO, SM, SNAP, SU, TIGR, VALE, XEC, XOM

Energy and Materials sectors dominate the watchlist tonight after strong moves today, with many stocks in those groups starting up the right side of their right recent bases, while Tech stocks took a breather and pulled back after starting the day well.

So the whipsaw market continues, but is good to see continued rotation with more bases being built across the sectors.

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 14 April 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Stocks Watchlist - 15 April 2021

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - AMD, BILL, CELH, CREE, FOUR, GES, GOOGL, NET, NSTG, ROKU, SMH, UBER

A quiet and tight day in the market with low volume moves across most of the major indexes. A standout area for me was the Software group, which consolidated the strong volume moves earlier in the week, and will likely be my group in focus this weekend which I will go through on the private twitter account.

To become a Stage Analysis premium member go to: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis/members

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 15 April 2021

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Watchlist - 15 April 2021

(2021-04-15, 10:13 PM)isatrader Wrote: A quiet and tight day in the market with low volume moves across most of the major indexes. A standout area for me was the Software group, which consolidated the strong volume moves earlier in the week, and will likely be my group in focus this weekend which I will go through on the private twitter account.

I've produced a breadth plot based on US Computer Software Prepackaged and the S&P Software Services ETF (I do not have the same index data as you).  May not fully align with what you are looking at, and there are a few glitches.

US Stocks Watchlist - 18 April 2021

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - AA, TSLA, KLIC, LRCX, LSCC, QRVO*, ZIM, KO, LPL, ACI, ADI, AOS, AXTA, AY, AYI, BSY, BTI, DVA, EHC, GRBK, KEYS, MTH, PGNY, SE, SEAS, SEE, TAP

Earnings season is underway with a few big names up this week with NFLX and ADBE

The watchlist is fairly mixed group wise this weekend, but Semiconductors again has the strongest showing with multiple names consolidating their recent moves and forming right sides of bases. So potential for a continuation breakout in the group to keep an eye on.

*I already have a position in QRVO

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 18 April 2021

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

Watchlist

I normally post stocks that have just broken out.  However, these are on my watchlist in case they break out, so they might break out soon.  A few charts have anomalous data, rogue high values, which has messed up the scaling.  I hope no-one minds.  I have previously bought and sold FLR, hence the markers present on that chart.

AXP, BRX, FLR, FOXF, HBAN, HUN, JLL, LUNMF, MCB, MDC, MLM, NAII, NXPI, ROX, STZ and ZBRA.

Forest to the Trees method – Industry Groups Relative Strength Rankings

The top down approach is part of Stan Weinstein's & Wyckoff's methods. So each week I do a Group Focus for the Stage Analysis members in the private twitter feed. The recent ones have been:

Home Improvement Retailers - 3/21
Home Construction - 3/28
Semiconductors - 4/3
Internet - 4/11
Software - 4/18

104 Dow Jones Sector Industry Groups

104 Dow Jones Sector Industry Groups sorted by Relative Strength. Purpose is to track RS changes across the groups each week using stockcharts SCTR rating.

Attached current top 50 sectors plus sectors with the strongest moves this week and YTD

You can find out which stocks are in each industry group by going to https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/indus....html#&t=T and clicking on the name of the group

Group focus: Software

This weeks group focus is on the Software group which made a continuation breakout attempt.

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

A couple of us breakouts, AA and TSCO: