Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 483

US Stocks Watchlist - 26 April 2021

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AMD, AMZN, BE, BILL, CDXS, CELH, CHGG, CLF, CREE, CRSP, CRTO, CYBR, ENPH, FCX, FIVN, GH, MXIM, PYPL, QRVO, SPOT, X, ZS

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 26 April 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

#breakouts #trading #stocks #StockMarket #money #nasdaq #nyse
[/quote]

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

SBNY:

US Stocks Watchlist - 27 April 2021

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ABNB, AR, ARRY*, CROX, DASH*, EOG, IPOE, LRCX, ONEM, OTIS, OZON*, SHLS, SNOW, UPS

Note: I have positions in ARRY, DASh, & OZON

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 27 April 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2021-04-28, 04:43 PM by alphatech.)

RE: US Stocks Watchlist - 27 April 2021

(2021-04-27, 10:26 PM)isatrader Wrote: For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ABNB, AR, ARRY*, CROX, DASH*, EOG, IPOE, LRCX, ONEM, OTIS, OZON*, SHLS, SNOW, UPS

Note: I have positions in ARRY, DASh, & OZON

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 27 April 2021

I'm curious, looking at Crox, it seems that it is doing great, no resistance, and every other indicator are good, would you buy it or waiting for a pullback? what is that is making you not selecting it?

RE: US Stocks Watchlist - 27 April 2021

(2021-04-28, 04:36 PM)alphatech Wrote: I'm curious, looking at Crox, it seems that it is doing great, no resistance, and every other indicator are good, would you buy it or waiting? what is that is making you not selecting it?

I don't like trading buyable gap ups when a stock has been in Stage 2 for a long time. I only consider them personally when it happens as the Stage 2A breakout or initial continuation breakout in early Stage 2.

isatrader

I purchased your videos by the way, excellent job.
Another curiosity if you do not mind, I'm re readying the book for the 5th time and still have questions. I see you own ARRY. By looking at the graph, it looks like it has lot of resistance in precious months. What did it make you to own it?

Thanks

ETH is breaking out on above average volume.

US Stocks Watchlist - 28 April 2021

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - AAPL, AMZN, BLNK, CHGG, CLR, CMA, CPE, CVX, DVN, ERF, EXPE, FANG, HES, HEXO, IGT, IPG, MPC, MRO, NOG, REAL, RNET, SHOP, SLCA, SM, TIGR, VSAT, XOM

A large amount of energy stocks in tonights watchlist, as multiple stocks in the group had a sign of strength today within their developing bases.

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 28 April 2021

isatrader