Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 447

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 6 August 2020

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - ADBE, APPS, ARLO, ATOM, CENX, EDIT, FB, GMED, GOOG, HUBS, LPSN, MAXR, PENN, TRI, TRMB

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 6 August 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 8 August 2020

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - ALC, AMZN, ATEC, ATEN, CSIQ, FSLR, SWI, ZM

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 8 August 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 10 August 2020

The Industrials sector is attempting to move into early Stage 2A with todays breakout above the pivot, and unsurprisingly the watchlist is dominated with industrial names today...

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AIMC, AMCR, AQUA, AVYA, DECK, FDX, LB, LEN, PGNY, PHM, RAMP, ROCK, ROK, WMT, XLI

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 10 August 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 11 August 2020

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ALB, APEI, AVYA, ETFC, FTV, GGG, SPOT*, XP, V

*I went long SPOT

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 11 August 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 12 August 2020

An interesting mix tonight with stocks from a broad range of sectors in the watchlist.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - AN, AOSL, AXNX, BE, BLDR, BLNK, BMCH, CGEN, CSIQ, DOMO, FUV, ICLK, MXIM, NTRA, PNTG, TER, TSLA*, XPEL

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 12 August 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 13 August 2020

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - APD, BE*, CDLX, CGNX, CMG, CSIQ, DKNG, FND, GRMN, HALO, HUBS, KLAC, NSTG

*I went long BE

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 13 August 2020

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

Can I ask for some information about the scan that you are doing? I'm looking at the weekly chart for APD, and it looks like it actually broke out about 5 weeks ago, and is now bouncing off a minor pullback. Just curious as to how you are scanning? (warning, I'm the curious sort)

Thanks!

Tom

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 17 August 2020

I was cautious going into today with the lack of breakouts in the weekend scans. But the market came back to life again and we have numerous stocks for the watchlist tonight. Plus a group move with multiple homebuilders attempting to breakout.

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - CCS, CHWY, CMBM, CRNC, EBAY, HOV, IAA, JD, LEN, LL, LPRO, MDC, MTH, NIO, NVTA, OLLI, SE, TDOC, TER, TNDM, TPH

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 17 August 2020

isatrader