Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 445

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

(2020-07-17, 08:58 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2020-07-17, 12:18 AM)tomyoung Wrote: Hi isa,

A question about why BBY, ENV and ROP were included, they don't seem to have usual 2x average volume that we look for in breakout.

Thanks,

All three are still under their breakout levels, so low volume is what we are looking for in the consolidation. You want strong volume on the breakout day and on up days after the breakout.

Ah I see, that makes sense. So you would put these on a watchlist to see if a breakout occurs.

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 20 July 2020

Technology and Healthcare back dominating the watchlist again today as the leaders had a strong rebound after lagging over the last week.

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AG, AUY, CGEN, CMG, COUP, GOOGL, LULU, MA*, MASI, NTRA, NUAN, V

*I went long MA

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 20 July 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 21 July 2020

With earnings season picking up steam its notable that there's a number of gap breakouts appearing in my scans today, of which a few have made it into the watchlist due to their volume on the gap, and as Mark Minervini said earlier today in a post – "That's not your Aunt Betty buying"

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AAOI, AXNX, BBY, BIG, CODX, DKNG*, MBUU, OBCI, OMI, PENN, PLUG, SFM, SPPP, SPTN, SY, YY

*I went long DKNG

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 21 July 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Silver

Did anyone spot the large jump in silver price today? Miners seem to be following suit. The chart below is from a UK ETF, but I'm posting here as this is the most active area and it is not limited to the UK:

AMD breaking out, up 8.5%.

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 22 July 2020

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - AHPI, AMD, OLLI

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 22 July 2020

isatrader

US / Canada breakouts

BBY, FR.TO, ICLK, ISRG, LEU, MUSA, PCAR:

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 23 July 2020

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - ENTG, EQT, OMI, STKL, WSO, XLRN

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 23 July 2020

isatrader