Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 247

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

(2015-10-22, 12:16 AM)rithynam Wrote: What are people's opinion here on shorting YHOO? I am still new to the stan weinstein concept, but I am willing to learn. Let me know if I my analysis is correct of YHOO.. my opinion is that it entered a stage4a breakdown and now it has rallied for about 3 week to retest the break out level and this week the breakout level is holding so far...I am really bearish on this stock and I am thinking about buying put option on this rallie

YHOO moved into Stage 4A in early June. A further breakdown below the recent swing low would be the first continuation.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

Does anyone know of firms that provide a list of breakout and breakdown companies on a monthly basis. I'm starting to get into stock trading and want to get a list on a regular basis.

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Long SPXU now at 30.54 due to SPX bearish MACD crossover signal today. See my market breadth post for MACD graph.

Even though I'm generally bearish, I cannot help noticing ZIOP attempting to break out. Big volume for months now. Looks like somethings cooking.

(2015-11-09, 03:44 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Long SPXU now at 30.54 due to SPX bearish MACD crossover signal today. See my market breadth post for MACD graph.

nice patience. i'm in SPXU at 35.

check out attached bond chart. looks like a bubble to me. i looked up short etfs for this and came up with TTT. Another leveraged ETF so it moves 3x. looks like there are a bunch of these.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've added TTT to my watchlist. Nice trendline breach, with MACD confirmation, but MACD buy signal was at $37.
My SPXU patience all came from waiting for the MACD crossover. Have you tried using MACD, gbarbs?
I'm going to double up on SPXU, if and when SPX falls below its 150 day ma, presently at 2059.

I haven't but have seen it before....do you use the default 12,26,9 settings? My platform also has exponential for the average type. I assume you are looking for a crossing of the 2 lines. Does it need to be above the zero line with a crossover for a valid sell? Are you just looking for that crossover?

yes, I use the default at sharpcharts:
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=indu
the crossover signal is more accurate the higher or lower it occurs from the zero line, hence the strength of the DOW sell signal today