Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 145

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

ADEP - still on the edge of a potential Stage 4A breakdown.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

(2014-01-29, 12:11 AM)isatrader Wrote: Potential continuation moves for the watchlist - SIMO, SMED, XRS, ORBC, RCON, WAT

Here is a chart that looked interesting to me as it came up on my Heavy Volume scan: SIMO. Isa highlighted it back in January as a Stage 2 continuation move and now it is approaching its 5-yr high. It scored pretty favorably on my Weinstein checklist and has a very strong IBD Accumulation rating. There doesn't seem to be any overhead resistance and if it can push past $23.50, it may have some room to run.

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

A few for the short watchlist today intraday - BOFI, SNAK

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

BECN is attempting to make a Stage 4A breakdown from a large one year Stage 3 range. Relative performance is very weak and there's strong intraday volume.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

TASR - attempting to move into Stage 4

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2014-07-09, 07:58 PM by theory6453.)

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

For anyone looking for some nice Stage 2 charts from a strong sub-group, per the OptionsMonster sub-group rankings, the Hep-C drugs group is up 103% over the last 3 months... ABBV and GILD both probably would have stopped out in Mar/Apr if you were holding them, but they have since rebounded and moved higher. ABBV had particularly good volume about 2 weeks ago.

http://www.optionmonster.com/researchlab...?tag=HEP_C

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

A few miners for the watchlist intraday - ROYL, GPL, PPP

isatrader

More gold and silver miners for the watchlist attempting to breakout into early Stage 2A - EXK, GDXJ

Time to have a broader look at the precious metals miners sector I think.

isatrader