Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 144

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

(2014-06-19, 11:08 AM)shaunattwood Wrote: These look ripe. Just bought 1500 FCEL in the premarket. Will buy plug if it pulls back to 4.50 - 4.70 zone.

Shaun - Did you ever buy in on PLUG? I'm thinking I might take a stab at it if it breaks above $5.10-$5.20.

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

watching PLUG & FCEL (which I dumped for a small profit)
right now I'm long VRNT and just doubled up on SN in the UK
also watching closely WY, IP, AKRX, AVGO, AMRI, AMSG, PRLB, ALR, GWPH

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

might buy MTW today, its cruising up nicely above a gap breakout

the 3D sector volume looks like blow off tops except PRLB seems to be holding onto a continuation move

MTW hit a new high at 33.5 and has pulled back to 33. Looks like a good short term trade.

STEM - I highlighted it's Stage 2A breakout attempt a few weeks back on 19th June here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...16#pid4716 which it completed and is now attempting to move higher again after consolidating for a week.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few more for the watchlist intraday - AGEN (volatile Stage 1), TSEM and ENG both have potential for continuation moves imo.

TSEM is a good example of what we were discussing in the UK thread last night, as it also bypassed Stage 1 completely with an explosive move straight into Stage 2, so is a good one to study imo, for potential ways to deal with those kinds of moves.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few continuation attempts for the US watchlist - TSYS, MEI, LTS

isatrader

AWRE - potential for a continuation move to new multi year highs with strong volume the last few weeks.

TSEM - which I highlighted last week is also still challenging it's continuation breakout level with strong relative volume again. Nice volatility contraction, cup and handle type pattern.

isatrader