Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 143

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

A big volume breakout on WY and with less volume IP breaking out of a 1 1/2 year formation.

GWPH blazed through the 90-100 zone and analysts upgraded price target to $150.

I got back from my Lake Como, Italy break for my wedding yesterday. I had an amazing time, and would recommend the area to anyone as it's so beautiful.

I'm slowly getting back to normal and so will start posting the normal updates again.

One I've noticed from a quick look today that's making a strong volume Stage 2A breakout this week is FOLD, as it's done more than 10x the average volume already this week. It is however moving into a zone of old resistance from 2012 where it ranged for most of the year. Attached is the charts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Congratulations! I'm off to Lake Garda next month.
Been missing your posts.

Thanks, I didn't manage to drive over to Lake Garda, as it was a bit too far from us. But if it's anything like Lake Como, you'll have a great time.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

AKRX good volume and its pulled back 2+ points from intraday high
AVGO continuation play

both in strong sectors

what do you make of the volume explosions in 3-D printing? check out SSYS, DDD

(2014-07-02, 02:10 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: what do you make of the volume explosions in 3-D printing? check out SSYS, DDD

Both closed near the low of the day, so that puts me off and could maybe be some trickery a bigger player to try to artificially get the prices up in order for them to be able offload their position at a better price. So a bit of distribution possibly?

isatrader

URRE - In Stage 1, needs to get above the January swing high currently in order to move into Stage 2A. But the volatility contraction in the base swings is a good sign of progress imo. Strong volume on the upside this week and a flattening relative performance line. One to keep an eye on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader